1. Persons using the gym should read these regulations and strictly observe them.
2. Persons who violate public order and do not comply with the provisions of the regulations will be removed from the facility without the right to reimburse previously paid fees, regardless of the possible referral of the case to criminal proceedings.
3. There is a ban on the gym premises:
• use of devices against their intended purpose,
• destruction of equipment and devices, soiling and littering of gyms,
• use of words commonly recognized as vulgar and offensive.
4. The outer clothing and shoes should be left in the cloakroom of the Center. It is forbidden to enter the gym in footwear intended for external use.
5. A clean sports outfit and footwear for exercising, among others, are required in the gym. with a soft sole that does not leave dirt and scratches
6. Purchase of a ticket or subscription is tantamount to acceptance of the gym regulations.
The fee for using the gym is charged in advance. The subscription should be purchased at the SWFiS GUMed secretary according to the current price list. In the case of a one-time entry, the fee can be paid to the gym instructor or the SWFiS GUMed secretariat
7. Using the gym requires the purchase of an admission ticket or a subscription
8. The gym cannot be used by persons:
• whose condition indicates the consumption of alcohol or narcotics,
• with medical contraindications for using the gym,
• at the age not exceeding 15 years,
• behaving in a way that threatens other people
9. Minors should have the written consent of their parents or legal guardians for strength training and a declaration of no health restrictions.
10. The owner of the facility is not legally responsible for injuries, accidents and injuries resulting from the poor health of the person exercising.
11. Buying a gym ticket or subscription is tantamount to submitting a declaration of no contraindications to using the gym.
12. Admission to the gym may be temporarily suspended if the upper limit of users is reached.
13. When conducting strength training you should:
• start classes after warming up,
• use the equipment in accordance with its intended purpose,
• if necessary, perform exercises only with the assistance of the belayer,
• secure plates with banner and barbells with clamps,
• perform exercises in designated areas,
• keep all safety rules, including use loads adequate to your capabilities,
• put the equipment back to its proper place after finishing the exercises.
14. Special caution is recommended to persons wearing prescription glasses and contact lenses. Using them during training is at the risk and responsibility of the exerciser.
Supervision and responsibility
15. Persons at the gym are obliged to strictly follow the instructions and remarks of the employees of the Center, who supervise the gym.
16. The risk of amateur weight training is borne by the person using the gym. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for those under the age of 18.
17. The organizer is responsible for the health of participants of organized classes.
18. In the event of adverse changes in well-being, the person exercising should stop the classes and inform the gym instructor
19. The gym instructor has the right to stop the exercise if the condition of the person exercising does not allow it to continue.
20. The instructor should be immediately notified of any irregularities related to the safety and organization of classes.
21. Persons whose action caused the destruction or damage of equipment and property bear full material responsibility for damages. Parents or guardians are responsible for minors.
22. For valuable items, SWFiS GUMed is not responsible.
23. Complaints and applications should be submitted to the secretariat of SWFiS GUMed.
24. All claims arising from non-compliance with the provisions of these Regulations will not be considered.
25. In matters not covered by these Regulations, decisions are taken by the manager of SWFiS GUMed
26. These regulations apply from February 18, 2019.